Making myself Happy is very important.
I'm not Perfect and I dont know how many times I have said that over and over. I feel I always got to be perfect and I'm not. I'm really not.. and I will never be perfect. I just want to be me and I want people to like me for me and not because I did something nice or because I drive the hottest car around.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that my first step in becoming happy is being and wanting to be happy and not care what other people have to say.
I JUST WANT TO BE.
Really just want to be.....
Being a Cancer comes with so many good.. damnn good qualities but also comes with its share of filling pity for yourself. Trust issues. Being afraid. Mostly because you don't want to get hurt. So we hide in our shell and decide to stay there until its.. well until one is ready to face the world again. We tend to hide our feelings and build everything inside. I want to have my protective shell but I dont want to be afraid anymore and just live and be.. be... be... JUST BE!
Carmen Lee<3
No comments:
Post a Comment