Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday and Today

So It was more than I expected! My Saturday was awesome despite the fact that we lost our Kickball Tourney. I got to meet the wonderful Wonderwall Blogger by the name of Perla!!! I told her I was more excited to meet her than the actual tournament itself!! Lol.... She is so petite, and a great Athlete! I knew she would be too!

We all had a great time! From the Heat to the mad DJ to the sweat running down our backs! Laughing, making jokes, our mind replays of the game, me falling down eating dirt lol!! It was all good! Great! I can't wait for the next tournament. I suck at kicking but I'm a pretty fast runner sooooo anyways I got to turn it up 10 notches with the kicking!! I got home and I was soo exhausted, I went to bed and didnt wake up till 10:30!! The sun drained the heck out of me! Luckily I didn't get nosebleeds!!! :)

I went to the doctor today and they took X-rays of my knee. Everything came out well but the doc said I had Jumper's knee which is associated with tendonitis. They gave me this thin brace I have to wear for 3 weeks! I can't run, I can't Zumba, I can't do most things per the doctor bc it can mess up my cartlidge blah blah blah, but if I can't run I'm gonna walk! I can't afford to stay at home like a couch potato! He didn't say anything about lifting weights so I'm def going to do that!...

Random note: I WANT SOME ICECREAM!!! <3

Lily, Me & Perla
I love this Pic!! Two girls whom I think are absoulety awesome! <3 xoxo



Carmen Lee <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANT ICE CREAM TOOOOOO!!!!!