I started going to Memorial Park last week with one of my friends. I wanted to change my workout routine and so far its been great, except for my FOOT!! I'm not sure why it hurts and only in that area of the foot, but it sucks balls because I can't perform my best. I haven't been going to the Gym actively like I use to for about a month 1/2... I am such a slacker.. I hate when things come up or its the time of the month that makes me NOT want to go and workout! I have been procastinating and that has led to many lbs... I look squared now.. I don't even have no where near a coke shape.. I mean I wasn't all that before.. but at least I didn't have this big ole belly now. I am determined.. you know what nevermind because I can never stick to anything that has to deal with giving up my best foods... I love bread, sweets anything that is bad for you I'm eating it.. I have to stop will at least eat less of it lol.... I will TRY to do my best in losing about 10lbs.. Oh gosh.. and not to mention that my BIRTHDAY is coming up.. I don't want to look like an UMPA LUMPA! Stay Focus Carmelita!!! Okay well bad news today I won't be able to go run today its raining cats and dogs :(.. Until then people love ya!!
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment