I don't know if I'll ever let go of this feeling.
The thought of knowing that the people, I thought would be their for me, weren't.
That I expected, failed.
Who knows maybe I expect to much, from those people.
But there not just people these are real people.
The people that I can call, my people.
All I wanted was to be loved and cared about, and show no signs of Hard Love.
Sometimes when you say things in a hard way, goes the wrong way.
It might even break a person and question their existence in there everyday surrondings.
When you love and care for someone, show them that you do. It doesn't matter that your this proud person, at the end what matters is that you still have the people you have in your life as your people.
It well be very hard, because one of those proud people is me. I know who I am and why I do things, but soon enough I will learn how not to expect what you thought of these people of and what they are capable of doing.
I thank the friend that helped me and comforted me when I was crying. It was an unexpected call, her heart told her to call me. I love you EJM.
This might not make sense, but I will tell this, It's gonna be a long time before you get Carmen back.
These people crushed her heart, and honestly I don't think they intentionally did it, or even know about it. But yes my heart for these people is broken into many pieces.
People is not okay, and people I won't respond to you. I love People and would do anything for People.
Carmen needed a little loving and caring and People couldn't give it to her not even the MASTER PEOPLE.
I know God will help me with this, but until now. PEOPLE has managed to get the best of her.
:(
But for the People that are here for me I give you this quote I stole from a friend's Blog.
Everybody has a home team: It’s the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It’s the people who, near or far, know everything that’s wrong with you and love you anyways.
These are the ones who tell you their secrets, who get themselves a glass of water without asking when they’re at your house. These are the people who cry when you cry. These are your people, your middle-of-the-night, no-matter-what people.
By Shauna Niequist
Carmen Lee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment