Sunday, March 27, 2011

Karla Solis

I dedicated this to you, mi Karlita.
I met this extraordinary young woman about 3 years ago.
 She is one of the most kindest souls, I've ever met.
 She is smart, beautiful, outgoing, sexy and has infinite drive.

She has Raw Talent.

 Karla has been through a lot, has overcome many obstacles. Yet nothing and no one is stopping her in persuing her dreams. 

I wanted to share a recommendation letter back in December 16, 2009.


To Whom it may Concern:
                I am very pleased to recommend Karla Solis to a better opportunity in the future. As her supervisor 1 year ago I have watched this young woman develop both academically and personally.  At the time I worked with her she always worked diligently, ready and willing to learn new tasks set before her. Karla is a very bright young woman with a huge heart.
                Upon meeting with her I still remember her interview. Karla was already making plans for her future, setting goals and time lines, finishing school early, even going far enough as to getting two jobs.
                Karla is and can be a role model to future students and teenagers her age. Unlike many young ladies her age she knows what she wants in the future. She has a good head on her shoulders. Sometimes in life we take wrong turns but to Karla I believe that finding her way back is always her number one priority in life.
Karla is a bright young lady, that knows what is wrong from right. Karla is a warrior who will not let her life be as common as everyone else’s. She is a unique individual and will become someone in the future.
It is clear to me as I hope it is to you that this young woman, Karla Solis, is an exception to this incident, one that can contribute to her community as well within her family. I wholeheartedly recommend her and wish her the very best in all future endeavors.

She has moved on and has not looked back. Go Karla!!!

Below are some beautiful modeling pictures she has done with TreyDotShots & We Run Houston. All the credits go to them.

















It's hard to pic and choose what photos to put on here because every single shot of Karla is so sultry, sexy and beyond beautiful!!


Karla, amor te quiero mucho. Que dios te cuide por donde quiera que tu vallas. Espero que te guste!!


Carmen Lee <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carmen :'( u had me tearin up!!! love you flaka. thanks for all your support, promise to never let you down! <3

Carmen Lee said...

Aww mi karlita!!! :)