I miss you so much. Your probably the only person in this world that I can really tell all my troubles, secrets, worries, laughs about without even judging me. You just sit their and listen to whatever I have to say.
You and I have been through everything, all the things we witnessed as kids. How, we would run to our room for safety and just lay their huggin each other. Closing our eyes so tightly wishing the night would turn to day. Even at that, we just wished at times we were in a different lifetime.
I remember this one particular time when we were worried about mom and we peeked through the blinds in the dining room (now the laundry room in your new remodeled house) to see if mom was okay, and it was then that we saw our mom getting picked up from the neck and thrown slammed into the hard grassy ground. And the shock that went through our backs and feeling the tiny hairs rise up as our step-father noticed that we had seen everything. It was in that instant the we both looked at each other not being able to cry cause we were so scared we were next, all we did was run into our seperate rooms and pretend to be asleep.
I thank god that he didn't touch us that night. I also thank god that my mom never died through the endless beatings she endured with him.
I will never forget the little good memories we had as a kid though. When mom and dad were still together. How Jason, you and I were kids to be reckoned with lol... That one time we got cereal and egg and smeared the little back room all over with the gowee stuff. How we got the tricycles for christmas and went everywhere with them. The friends we had .. going to Vicky's and Isabel's House.
I'm sorry that when we grew up I was very mean to you. I would never give you the benefit of doubt. I would tease you because you weren't as good as sports as me. Or how I would always get straight A's and you came home explaining the C's & D's you've gotten. I am sorry for never letting you hang out with my friends. I still remember your lil face full of dissapointment and sadness because I told you to leave my room. I can honeslty still see that sad puppy face and I showed no mercy... I was very mean to you. Please forgive me sister. :(
I remember one time we actually fist fought in the living room and I remember like if it was yesterday lol, I can admit you had some in you lol.. but I still beat you.... lol Honestly I don't know who won, but it doesn't matter.
But back on the friend subject, I just want you to know that I will always be your friend okay. And you know me I will tell you how it is. I read your comment about not having bestfriends as me, but Julie your a strong individual. Those people that were your bestfriends and only call you when they need something, don't worry mija god knows why things happen. Just know that god knows your heart okay. All I know is that they are missing one hell of a friend. A friend that never says well I did this for you, or that for you, Your just you and thats it.. Julie Anjanette Asebedo.
Those three months that you spent with me here in Katy, I would love to have again. Ahh those endless times we went to Tonys and would finish 3 bowls of Salsa lol... The few times we went to downtown... Introducing you to Academy, and for awhile you stole my thunder lol... All the guys were after you ha!! I must admit your a hott cookie .... Jessica Alba look alike.... You hott stuff you... Big boobs and a gigantic bootie...
I always wonder where we got that from cause you know mom lacks from the back lol.... I think we get it from gram crackers lol... Big ole bootie from Guanajuato, Guanajuato Mexico Baby!!!
Julie I love you with all my heart, and you just keep amazing me every single day. I love your baby boy!! Austin you are so adorable.
You will soon get married with Rey and live happily ever after.
P.S. I want a lil niece k... Austin deserves a baby sister lol....
Te quiero mucho sister muahs!!!
I look at your pictures and its hard, you being miles away because I can't give you hugs and tell you how I'm feeling or what is bothering me.. Come visit me :(



2 comments:
Aye carmen your such a great sister!! I love you, you made me cry. Oh and i recall me beating you in the fight FYI lol, oh and yeah you were mean to me but I love you and still do and I forgive you for everything! I mean I really never hated you for being mean, your my sister i would never. We did go through hard times and thank God that he never did anything to use that day! and thank God that our beautiful mother is alive and breathing! I totally wish for you to be hear as well, i miss you and sylvia and i seriously wish that we would live closer and be closer. So you really need to get your butt down here its yalls turn!!!! lol. Oh and no more kids lol not till rey graduates then we could get started again or until you have one lol. Love you!! and i love your Blog about me you said everything with perfection!!
PS. Your a wonderful person and i love you for being you the honest trust worthy person you are.
tear i told you not to cry lol.... I wub u forever
Post a Comment