Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Before your time

I'm sorry that I knew them before you, that I hanged out with them before meeting you, shared laughs before meeting you, shared conversations before meeting you, every once in awhile -go out to the club- before meeting you.

I'm sorry their were my friends before knowing you existed. Before you were brought into my life.

I'm sorry that one of them shared the mutual boyfriend as you. How the guy lives a different life, and people know you as the "bring home to mom and dad's girlfriend." & up to this day, he still lives his poor -stupid - disgusting life- with another hoe,  who the tramp claims & lets it be known that he buys pampers for her son... when in fact the son belongs to someone else. Poor baby, he is not at fault. The stupid mom that lives in her stupid fantasy, I honestly don't think she cares that she's the other one.

I never asked god to put me in this odd situation, always having to be the middle man.

I hate being the one breaking the news, telling you what I know.

I hate having to hear you cry, for someone who is not worth a precious minute of your precious life.

I hate being the one best friend that is a part of your messed up relationship.

I want you to know that I feel bad because, deep down inside we've been through alot. How in that world, you only have me, and I only have you.

How we feel odd sometimes because, we werent apart of something, always having to be the last ones to know.

How people hide what they know and what we should know for our own sake.

But this isn't about me... its about you... & like you say... I'm the only person in the world who you can come talk to about your problems with him, because everyone else gives you the cold shoulder.

I want you to know that I will be here, okay, even if something were to happen in the near future, I'm going to be HERE.

I have grown to love you, in the shortest period of any friend that I have had. It was an instant bond.

I'm here to tell you that I will push your wheel chair when you get old even if I can't walk, I'll find a way. Everything is possible.. There is no limit!!1

I love you!

Clee<3

No comments: