It’s the little things that trigger those sad thoughts.
Why haven’t I conceived?
How come she got pregnant?
When will I give my husband a child?
Will I ever be called a real woman?
When can I have my baby in my arms?
How does it feel to be pregnant?
The thing is .... it’s not my choice. I don’t deserve to become pregnant if it’s not his will. God has a plan for me and even though it’s hard to accept it I’m learning each day. We don’t deserve anything in this world.. we have to work hard for it! Some things are inevitable and that’s just how it’s suppose to be.
I’ve taken clomid and considered other fertilily treatments but they can be so exhausting. It’s not natural.... I’ve taken about 3 cycles off since my last treatment bc the stress was off the charts and I didn’t want my body taking an extra toll.
Yes I cry and hide my thoughts...
this can be really really hard but god doesn’t give me anything that I can’t handle.
Im letting go and making it a priority to be happy without thinking the WHEN WE IT HAPPEN.
Hey it’s going to happen if it’s MEANT to happen.
I know I’m a real woman and is worth the same just as everyone else.
1 comment:
I just read this! I didn't know any of this. Sending you a big hug. God works in mysterious ways friend. Don't feel discouraged! Keep your faith strong!
PQT
Post a Comment