Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Update

I've been working out and eating healthy lately. The consistency is getting better.

I'm also saving every penny I have to pay for my wedding next year.

I've already set a date for my wedding 09.09.2017. 

Living on a budget these days, has really humbled me and I learn to appreciate every single penny I earn and give. 
God always provides.

Next month I turn 30, every year I seem to be getting older and older. I have a stubborn white hair that I remove from my head every so often and it's always the same one. 

I'm not planning to have babies anytime soon. You know things happen for a reason and God knows my heart, and deep down inside he knows I've always wanted to do the right thing first. It would have been nice to have a child already but that is not how life has blessed me so far. Life is always happening and we must never forget that our dreams can come true.

I don't know if I am making sense, my thoughts come out without using the back space or proof reading. I like the rawness. 

No comments: