Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Engaged

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. - Unknown Author 

He really did it and I owe it to my savior, thank you Jesus for your unconditional love. I'm still in awe because for a long time I never pictured Rigo  getting down on one knee, but he has shown me the man he is. I'm truly truly grateful to God, he knows my heart. 

Everything was perfect, Although I wish my two sisters would have been there not to mention my best friends. I know they would have showered me with endless hugs and endless "let me see your ring" & the oh em gees and the wows. I can't wait for my big day and have God witness our marriage. 

It's amazing how Gods timing is PERFECT. All of us go through trails and tribulations and it's amazing how God is always there for you. I couldn't be more thankful and I feel like shouting it out to the world!!! 

2 comments:

PRTL said...

Congrats again! So happy for you two!

PQ

Carmen Lee said...

Thank you Pearl!