Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Outside Look

"The heart that I carry gives 100% of true undeniable love. A love that runs through my veins mimicking the blood that flows through. The unconditional part is where it meets your soul, buried deep down feeling the true sincerity." Carmen Lee

If I could explain my love for you, that's how I would put it in words, Cliched out but with honesty to back it up.

I've always wondered when I hear people say, get with someone that loves you more than you love them. Is that even possible or is it defined as caring. The emotions that are running through my head trigger ever body part and I begin to tremble. I'm left with a certain shock inside that when you need to fight you can't find the strength. You eat, you drink, you work, you smile beneath it all. 

"Hey I'M FINE," (smiles)... deep down is really thinking that her life is vanishing each day. Countless disappointments, the infinite tears, losing yourself and becoming a mute. That's the worst part. 

to be....

Carmen Lee <3

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I love this one 💗💗💗.