Today was an exceptional day, mind the fact that I have strep & had to wake up mega early to be downtown at 8. No sleep from the previous night before and went straight to work after running some "errands."
I went straight to the mall after work because my eyebrows were forming the infamous unibrow!
I made plans with my dearest friend Evelyn & that's when all the fun started. Really fun for me is at home enjoying a great day but when you have company it's even better. Lets just say she made me homemade soup & chamomile tea .. (Police speller get out of here)
I'm grateful for her hospitality and awesome mother instincts. ;)
Well I have a date tonight. (I'm on my first chapter of 50 shades Darker) ;) Goodnight Blog.
2 comments:
Yay!!! Ur back!!! I always enjoy reading all ur blogs even at times their inspirational! Im glad u enjoyed our date and thats so sweet motherly instincts awwee
Yes & I love it, it's so liberating!!! Thanks for taking care of me!
Post a Comment