Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update

  • I'm alive! & I'm back .... I'm sorry for not posting enough. I could start making excuses but that's lame right!!
  • It felt good to know that people were asking for me and wondering if I was okay. Thank you to the people that noticed I was gone for awhile. Love you guys <3
  • I feel good coming here and posting my thoughts because its a healing exercise for me. Good or Bad... It makes me feel better.
  • Tomorrow will be my 3 year anniversary with Rigo (Ups & Downs) FOR SURE! But who doesn't have problems!
  • Today is Valentine's Day.
  • My weight loss challenge, It's still a struggle but I'm pulling though!
  • There's talk between Rigo and I about another cruise near September.
  • What do you all think about implants?
  • 24 day Challenge ADVOCARE!
  • Learning to say yes and not be in a rush all the time.
  • Taking care of myself.
  • I need to catch up on all my favorite Bloggers!
  • love yourself peeps
To be continued......

3 comments:

PRTL said...

I would love to go on a cruise but there's always a story on the news about a person that's gone missing while being on one.

Are they worth it? Will I get kidnapped? Please let me know haha

Carmen Lee said...

LMAO!Yes every penny!!!! Once sailed you forget about everything! WORTH GOING!

PRTL said...

You're going to have to e-mail me more information on this. Like which cruise to take, where it's heading. Etc. I want to do something different for my 25th bday. I just don't know what! I'm leaning towards Vegas but then again I want to visit a beach. Not MEX though. There's to much negativity happening down there right now. If you have some suggestions, please feel free to school me on that as well. :)

prl2005perla@yahoo.com