I hate being in the middle. My sister needs us in the Valley, to show support for what her husband is going through, the freaking cancer just won't go away dammit. My bestfriend Brenda has vacation and she is going to the Valley as well to visit Susie & Aggie, Evelyn is going through something so terrible.
Mean while inside of me, my lungs are screaming and no one can hear me.
I have so much work to do at my job. I can't afford to get off. This is my first go-round of publishing my planograms, mean while getting to start my other categories. Dealing with my own problems, I want to be eveywhere at once, but I can't. I hate feeling like I can't do anything about the situation. I wanna be their I really do. I feel like if I don't do my job as being a sister, a friend.. everyone will look down upon me.
All this is just a big excuse, I know I can make time... but I just don't know where I can get the time.
I just wish everything was so simple. Ughhhhhh
God just please help me out with my whole situation, I know you will be there for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment